Inmet's line-up of several types of Specialty Attenuators include DC Bias Passing, DC Blocking and Between Series Adapting Models.
- Special Purpose Attenuators: In addition to its standard offering of attenuators, API Technologies designs and manufactures a wide array of Inmet brand multi-component hybrid units such as: Between Series Attenuators, DC Blocking Attenuators and DC Bias Passing Attenuators
- Available Connector Options: API Technologies offers a wide selection of connector types for low power attenuators including SMA, Type N, TNC, BNC, Type F, SMB, SMP, 2.92mm, 2.4mm, and 1.85mm.
- Attenuation: Most models are offered from 0-60 dB in full dB increments. Typical values are 0-10, 12, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 dB with many available from stock or through distribution. Other full dB or partial dB values such as 0.05dB are available as build to order.
- Custom Designs: API Technologies engineers can create, design and produce custom components for customers that have unique or unusual specifications or requirements.
- RoHS Compliant: All models are compliant.
- Markets Served: Designs are suited for both the military and commercial markets. MIL Spec testing is available on request.
- Production Priced: Most of the 2 watt attenuator product offering is designed to cost targets that mesh well with high volume requirements.
Download comparisons of Power Handling vs. Frequency vs. Connector Type.
Available Specialty Attenuators
|DC Bias Passing Attenuators SMA|
|Notes||Get Quote||Body Style
(click to enlarge)
|DC Bias Passing Attenuators Type N|
|DC Bias Passing Attenuators TNC|
|DC Bias Passing Attenuators Type F 75 Ohm Models|
|2-Watt DC Blocking Attenuators|
|8516S-XX||DC-0.01-2 GHz||SMA-M/F, M/M, F/F|
|Flange Mount Attenuators SMA|